Saturday, April 27, 2013

circles

I'll expound on this at some point I'm sure, seeing how all things are related and interrelated and how they come full circle and the layers of concentric circles in life and rhythms and people and relationship, but at this point, I just mean that I've been pacing circles wearing out the floorboards of my mind as well as the creakity old house where I live. I've been in avoidance mode and now little bits of fear are creeping in. I'm getting more tightly wound so that I need to verbally vomit and may be on the brink of tears--not my norm. I want to run 10 miles and write 10 papers and scream and jump up and down and rejoice and mourn all at once. I am a bundle of energy and emotions with no way of funneling it into all of the things I have procrastinated on and am afraid of.
Jesus, will you help me? Do you see your little sheep, just one of the flock, many of whom feel the same? Thank you for being the faithful one and for asking me to follow even when getting out of the boat is terrifyingly wonderful. All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment